The River.

Before I moved my brother and I tried to have a few photo shoots.  One in particular was shot at a park along the Turtle River in northern Minnesota.  This shoot was really awesome because I was able to use all natural light.  I really enjoy the use of natural light in photographs.  We were shooting in the evening, so the sunlight was perfect.  Right away after getting to the spot we were getting good shots using the sun as a back light.  After those shots the shots just kept getting better.  One of my favorite shots was of my brother lying in the river.  We had tried other shots of him lying in the water but none of them had the same feeling to them.  This one really has a lot of texture with the rocks & pebbles mixed with the ripples moving off his body.     








No comments:

Post a Comment