Northern Minnesota forest.

Today my mom and I went for a walk. I wasn't hunting at all just hiking through the woods, although maybe I should have brought a shotgun because I did see a couple of ruffed grouse. The weather wasn't super nice, not as cold as last time though, and it was pretty cloudy. The clouds were nice though and gave me some nice diffused light to work with.

My parents have been walking every morning, and they see some pretty cool country. The beavers have really taken over some of the area. It's always interesting to see the trees the chop down, and the trees they try to chop down.

I actually took this photo right before we left for our walk, but I thought it was nice because of the frost so I put it in here.







It looks like this beaver bit off more than it could chew.





No comments:

Post a Comment