Aghaming Park and Preserve

Yesterday my girlfriend and I went to Aghaming Park and Preserve.  It was really cool.  It was like being in another country.  There were think trees and brush everywhere.  I know that sounds like any woodsy area, especially in Minnesota, but it was different.  It was really green and very similar to what I would imagine a jungle would be like.  We also saw some really cool house boat/river raft house things.  All in all it was a really nice time.  Enjoy the photos!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe,

    I'm the communications lead for the Whitewater Watershed Project. We just launched a new website: OurWatershed.info. We're now developing a GIS story map showing great places in the area, to help people see what's we have, and protect the water.

    I found your photos online and would like to connect. Will you consider letting us use and show some of your work? I will include a photo credit. I'll be happy to e-mail a prototype design of the site, so you can see how they'll be shown.

    Many thanks! Looking forward to talking with you.

    Nancy

    Nancy A. North
    Communications Lead, Whitewater Watershed Project
    NewGround, Inc.
    5139 33rd St. South
    La Crosse, WI 54601

    608.498.8808
    nancy.north@onnewground.com

    OurWatershed.info | Mississippi River-Winona Watershed
    WhitewaterWatershed.org
    OnNewGround.com
    RootRiverHouse.2030home.org

    ReplyDelete