La Crosse, Wisconsin

My girlfriend and I went down to La Crosse, Wis. today for some ice cream and I talked her into having a little photo shoot in a really cool alley.  The light was absolutely beautiful.  We had some late afternoon sun barely sneaking into this alley and it was nice and soft.  I also had a chance to stop into a camera shop while over there and was toying around with some lenses.  I'm also hoping to upgrade camera bodies here sometime soon as well.  I'm toying around with the idea of jumping up to full frame or picking up a d7000.  Anyways check out the photos and tell me what you think.  Oh and tell your friends about me!  Oh and I know I've been posting TONS of photos of my girlfriend lately.  I would like to set some shoots up with some other people sometime so if anyone out there is interested up contact me and we'll set something up.













No comments:

Post a Comment