2012 Favorites!

2012 was a good year for me.

I started my first photojournalism job. Moved in with my amazing girlfriend. Had many good, but small, road trips.  I also had a good couple of semesters at Winona State University. 

2013 marks the beginning of a new chapter of my life too. The Spring 2013 semester is my last semester before graduating from WSU with a B.A. in Mass Communications with an emphasis in Photojournalism, and a Minor in History.

After that I will be searching for a job/internship.  So, 2013 is going to bring a lot of good changes and new experiences.

Cheers to the New Year!

All of that being said, I'm giving you fair warning, there are a LOT of photos in this post haha. 

That being said, here are some of my favorite photos from 2012. Some of them were taken while on assignment at the Winona Daily News, some were taken while having portrait sessions, and some were just me making photos because I love doing it. 

Thanks for looking, and have a happy New Year! I know I'm looking forward to what 2013 will bring for me.  

In no particular order, here they are. 

All photos ©Joe Ahlquist or ©Joe Ahlquist/Winona Daily News


 


No comments:

Post a Comment