Sean and Samantha

Today when I got off work I headed to Winona Area Beverage (the liquor store I go to) to pick up some beer, and when I pulled in I noticed two people outside playing music.

I couldn't pass that up.

After I went into the store and picked up my beer, I asked if I could talk to the two people and photograph them.

Their names are Sean and Samantha Barrett, and they're from Middleville, Mich.

The two are traveling and living out of their van with their dog. Both Sean and Samantha seem like very nice people.

It was a nice change of pace to meet some new, interesting people playing music outside the liquor store.

The music was nice too.

This is a prime example of the photos you are able to make just by having your camera with you. Had I not had my camera I most likely wouldn't have stopped to listen to the music, hear the stories or make any photographs.

Thanks for looking!  

All photos ©Joe Ahlquist

No comments:

Post a Comment