Home 10.4.13-10.8.13

This last weekend I was fortunate enough to have a four-day weekend, and Lauren and I were able to head to Bemidji to spend time with family and what not.

My dad and I originally were going to spend a fair share of the weekend bow hunting, but the first part of the weekend was plagued by rainy, cold weather. So, we only spent one afternoon bow hunting.

I did get the opportunity to do some ruffed grouse hunting though.

My dad and I brought their 4-month-old German shorthaired pointer for  a nice, long walk through the woods. We didn't get any grouse, but it was awesome to see that little dog take to the woods so naturally.

The rest of my time was spent hanging out with mine and Lauren's family.

I also spent a fair amount of time photographing the beautiful Fall colors. Probably too much time. 

Enjoy some photos from the weekend.


©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist

No comments:

Post a Comment