Trying to Keep Busy

Since I'm not covering any assignments at the moment for any papers, or anything, I've been trying to stay busy and shoot a few photos of at least something each day.

Some of the things get a little bit repetitive, but that can present its own challenges. Trying to find different angles on the same activities will benefit my shooting when it comes to shooting the same types of events repeatedly for a newspaper or other organization.

Also, just shooting for the fun of shooting is very rewarding, plus it's helping to keep me sharp.

I'm also looking for any freelance assignments I can get (my photojournalism work can be seen here), and looking to do some portrait shoots, so any class of 2014 seniors, families or parents looking for children photos feel free to contact me at joseph.ahlquist01(at)gmail.com, on Facebook or through my website. Examples of my portrait work can be seen here and my family/children work can be seen here

Here are a few photos from the last couple of days since my last post.

All photographs ©Joe Ahlquist

No comments:

Post a Comment