Luke and his horses

My younger brother came home today. It's been a while since we've both in Bemidji at the same time. Possibly since last summer, I can't remember for sure.

Anyways, pretty much the first thing he did was go out and spend time with his horses. I could say he just went riding, but that wouldn't do justice the the relationship he shares with his horses.

My brother didn't have tons of friends growing up, and his horses were his best friends. Particularly Anna.

My brother showed horses in 4-H and other organizations, and the shows have taken over his summers for the better part of his life.

He loves those horses. 

So, the first thing that he did was spend time with his best friends.

©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist

©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist
©Joe Ahlquist

No comments:

Post a Comment